One Day Older and Wiser Too

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

What little boy DOESN't wear make up?

Happy Saint Patty's Day!

After Nate was done with work we went to MacCool's and the park with some of Nate's Family


Ammon and Erin had so much fun at the restaurant and the park. The other people didn't seem to enjoy them very much though...

Nate was too cool for face paint... What a BUM!

I'm not to Cool!

Neither is Ammon! He didn't have much choice in the matter tho since I did it when he was sleeping!
I Hope everyone had a great Saint Patty's day too?!






3 comments:

  1. I love the face paint! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was pretty tired. Whenever he wakes up late I always forget to give him a nap.
    I love face paint too! I wish I was good at it.
    Practice Practice practice I guess.

    ReplyDelete