One Day Older and Wiser Too

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Beginning of Every Good Fairy Tale...

The start, the beginning, the first couple of lines that draw you in like a fish to the bait and then it hooks you in the lip refusing to have mercy as it snares you in. I would love to claim that our life is a fairy tale and I am a princess where Nate is my prince and we live in an enchanted castle where the dishes sing and the floor vacuums itself and.. and.. well, I'll try not to get too carried away. Alas, my life is not a fairytale (though sometimes I feel it gets pretty dang close to crossing into the land of make-believe) and my first blog is not going to engross you with words of entrigue. In all honesty I don't think any of my blogs will be too inspiring and gut-wrenching. I hope that I have made your expectations nice and low for my blogging capabilities. And they lived happily ever after...

5 comments:

  1. Your blog is very entertaining so far, It had me chuckling out loud, which in my opinion is the mark of good writing. I love your "about me" I'll try not to mention the "s" word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. you forgot to mention that December 14, 2008 was also the coldest day of the year. You seem to like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't see your comment on my blog, yet, so I thought I would put another one on yours. Don't mind the goofy (litarally) picture of tyson on your followers, I don't know how to change it! I don't know why on this comment it has the cute halloween picture of us, but on the follower picture it's that one. I'll have to talk to Tyson about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, here's another one! I am so excited to have 3 followers on my blog!! Aren't you so excited that you have 4 comments already? I hope you knew what you're doing on the comments, 'cause I still don't see it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah, did you know you can change the colors of the text and links and borders and everything? just go to "customize" on your blogger dash board (at the top of the computer) and look at layout! This is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete