One Day Older and Wiser Too

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Toddler has Saddle Sores


Ammon is finally walking! His first step was on December 19th, 2009 but after that first step Ammon developed an attitude that he was to cool to walk and he was back to crawling. Until.. this last week and now he walking every chance he gets. It is so stinking cute I can't even stand it. He looks like he is bull-legged and he is fast. It is almost errie to be sitting somewhere and then all of a sudden see a little brown hair munchkin soaring past. Yay! for Ammon! Now that he can walk maybe he can start cleaning the house?

5 comments:

  1. He has such chicken legs!! Sooo cute!!! How fun will it be to have two teetering toddlers?

    Okay... spelling patrol:

    You forgot the 's on he.
    I think you mean bow-legged.
    eerie has two e's and one r.

    So how many hours straight have you been working on this blog? It's lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would I do with out you Karlee! It is so nice to have my own offical spelling patrol has family!! Looking good? Oh my goodness. This is stressing me out. If I ever want to feel stupid I just need to go on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha HA! I just found spelling errors in my comment to you. lol oh well! May I forever be spelling incompetent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is such a cute video! i loved seeing fiji!! oh... and ammon as well, i guess. :) jk. I can't believe he's walking that well! talk about crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Jessica for blogging. Ammon is so cute. Cute posts and fun profile-very comical! Alena

    ReplyDelete