One Day Older and Wiser Too

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Burnt Out!

I am feeling a little burnt out.
I am usually on the go go go but I don't want to go!
I want to STOP and do nothing. That wouldn't be bad...
but i've felt like this for about two weeks.
You know that song... "Today I don't feel like doing anything..."
I feel like that that song is my daily theme song and I am not getting anything done!
I am running out of tomorrows and there is so much that I need Nate's help on before he goes
that list even overwhelms me and he has training and so much other things to do...
Everyone tells me just to take one step at a time. YOu know "baby steps"
but I don't want to take any steps. I just want to do NOTHING!
I need to get out of my slump but that would take effort, which I obviously don't have.
(I am actually running out of ways to express the lack of effort I have)
So if anyone knows how to get rid of the lazies please let me know.
CAuse I am stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment