One Day Older and Wiser Too

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

GI Teddy

Alpha Co had a little teddy Bear party for the children who parents are getting deployed. It was at hollywood connections. We went and took Ammon to see Hop. Which I laughed my face off but Nate thought it was just okay. Then we got to ride all the rides and play some games.
After we party hardy for a while we went and had some cake and then Miss American Fork gave each kid a build a bear teddy bear with an Army uniform and voice recording machine to record Nates voice and put it in the bear. I am really grateful that Nate's company put together the teddy bear party and I had fun spending time with Nate and Ammon before Nate goes.
Here are some fun pictures...




Ammon was SOOOO excited to ride the crazy bus!



Until the ride started moving and then he wasn't to sure.


1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh that child just gets cuter and cuter by the minute doesn't! A build a bear army teddy?! I'm so jealous! That's so cool!

    ReplyDelete