One Day Older and Wiser Too

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

FAILED Attempt Numero Uno!

I tried making jelly and it exploded.
Well exploded-ish



I am going to try again but I think I am going to start with freezer jam. I heard that they are easier.
I also made some home-made bread but got interupt and messed it up too.
I'll have to try again and maybe again and again and again and then
maybe a hundred and twenty six again laters I might get it right.
Wish me luck

Oh by the way.
If anyone knows how to get burnt jelly off of my stove. PLease let me know?
OH PS
The part that didn't explode tasted pretty good... Just thought I put in the part to show it wasn't a COMPLETE failure. Just 97.5% failure lol

1 comment:

  1. haha, yes I've also heard that freezer jam is just so much easier and tastes just as good, if not better! :) I applaud your efforts though! :)

    ReplyDelete