One Day Older and Wiser Too

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ammon AKA My little Prince AKA Distruct-O-Child!
















Every day I look my little son and I just think... How can I love him anymore than I do now? and everyday I somehow do. I just love him so much. I think everything he does is cute.
Every day I go to the tennis court with Ammon and Fiji and we play. Fiji runs around in circles and Ammon walks (tries to run) around in circles. It is so much fun (I am going to have to get a video to show everyone but I keep on forgetting my camera.. any who) Well, today I went to the tennis court with my friend Anna and her dog Rufus and it was colder than usual so I decided to bundle Ammon up a little more. I got his big poufy snow coat on and BOY oh BOY was he angry that he had to wear that (he looked like the little brother on "The Christmas Story"). So we get to the tennis court and he starts walking around and I noticed his hands and ears were getting cold so I put on his hat and gloves and then Ammon went to pick up a stick off the ground and he couldn't (I am laughing while I am writing this by the way) and he got so mad! He sits on the ground with his big lip sticking out and his arms fall to his side and he wines at me. I just look at him and say "I am really sorry bud but you gotta wear your gloves to stay warm." He stares at me tries to pick up a pine cone and then looks at his hands for a second and then lays down on the ground and goes WHAAAAA and then takes a deep breath and just lays there and then he refuse to walk around the rest of the time. I guess he was protesting. It was a battle of wills and I was not going to give in (I even told him so LOL)
Well, my friend Anna looks at me and says "I don't know how you do it sometimes. You are so patient with him." then she starts going on about how it is so frustrating how you can't reason with him and she can't wait until he gets to an age where you can. But while she was telling me this I didn't feel like I needed to have patients or that even had demonstrated any patients at that moment... I thought it was kind of funny and I also felt bad for Ammon because I think it would be very frustrating to have to wear big fuzzy things on your hands that make it so you can't pick anything up and you don't know why! I guess nobody loves your kids like you do but I hope you love these pictures I post anyways because I think they really show Ammon's spunky personality! :)

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are so great! He is getting so big so fast!! Also, it's time for another hair cut. Thanks for finally posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know he needs a hair cut! but after the last ordeal I am a little nervous. I think his next hair cut is going to be a high and tight like his dad.. what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet story. being a mom changes you forever and you are an amazing mom for being able to see the world through his eyes and understand him. love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute. They ALL hate the snow clothes and coats

    ReplyDelete