One Day Older and Wiser Too

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Bed-Time Fun

Every night before we go to bed Ammon and I brush our teeth, read a story, and then we have tickle time...
Tickle time is one of our favorite time of the day. Most of the time Ammon will start going into a laugh attack before I even touch him!
Also, Ammon has a laugh kind of like Pee Wee Herman sometimes. It is hilarious. I just had to show everyone because it is just so stinkin' CUTE!



After tickle time Ammon gets a little lethargic and he becomes super cute and cuddly and gives me tons of kisses and hugs. I personally think that that is a LITTLE better than tickle time :)
After laughing and snuggling we are both ready for lights out!

No comments:

Post a Comment