One Day Older and Wiser Too

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

What's yours is mine! What's mine is mine!

Everytime we go to the bookstore we get ammon a book.

This last time I found a really cute little pop-up book and I just knew Ammon was going to love it.



Look the duck has horns and teeth! Oh! It is just so cute!


The problem is that Ammon does love it. He loves it with his destruct-o- side and he wants to tear all the poor little pop-outs out! I know! Can you believe it? A baby who wants to tear paper!

I am really not as dumb as I am sounding. I knew when I bought the book that he would probably try to tear the pop-outs but the book was soooooo cute and I just figured I could just keep a close eye on him.

NOPE

So I did the only thing expected to do.

I hid the book and I will give it to Ammon when he graduates high school.

2 comments:

  1. It's weird how babies are so alike. Just last night, Erin ripped a page right out of "Bats at the Library", a so cute book that I am really sad she ruined. Funny how both these books were Halloween-y. Also,just yesterday morning I was singing to Erin in the tune from "All Dogs go to Heaven" "What's mine, is yours, what's yours, is mine"....spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, unfortunatly that is why I Don't buy these books. I have TOO many children to destroy them. And it is always the pop up books. As far as Ammon's haircut goes, it's not that bad. He is still cute, I like shorter hair because it stays nicer looking and my boys with their calics, it is a necessaty

    ReplyDelete