One Day Older and Wiser Too

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The I can't go to sleep so I am making up a new life plan in a post post

I've been staring at the ceiling and thinking because everyone knows that ceilings provoke great insightful thoughts. What I really need is a ceiling fan... I bet my thoughts would be even more captivating and perceptive if I had a ceiling fan! Anyways I was staring at the ceiling thinking about how i need to go back to school. I attempted to go back fall semester but then i moved to VA so then I tried to go this semester and with my Dad passing away and everything going on I dropped my classes at the beginning og the semester again. But I think it is more than bad timing. Ever since I switch my major and added the emphasis on Childhood education I just haven't had the desire to go back. I switched because I thought it would be more practical because I just couldn't make anything out of a regular FCS Major. If I needed to get a job it would be really hard to find one with just a BA in FCS and I don't like any of the jobs that major really has to offer but I really enjoy studying and taking the classes for that major. Once I switch it to a teaching degree all the classes changed and I haven't enjoyed the classes since one bit. I honestly don't think I would make a very good teacher anyways. I mean.. come on... I need Karlee to proof read my blog page LOL! But if I am just going to go school to get a degree and not do anything with it (because my job is going to be a mother unless life makes it otherwise) than maybe I should get a degree in something else...
so this is the new plan...
I'll finish my degree in FCS (without any emphasis) because I think it would make me a better Mom and I am half way there. Then I am going to get a cooking/nutrition degree. After that I might look into beauty school so I can cut my own kids hair and then maybe I'll go after a communication degree because that has always interest me and everyone can improve on communication. In fact! My communication skills could use some work right now so maybe that might be my second choice? Hmmm...
Well after I am done with those four I will get a travel agent degree (whatever kind of degree is that) so that I can be an expert of the world and then Nate and I will know all the best places to travel and the best ways to get there. Then I will get a nursing degree because by then I might be mature-ish and maybe I can handle blood and guts and then I will be licensed to take care of Nate when he is old. While I am at it I might as well become a doctor but I am not sure what kind of doctor I would want to be sooooo maybe not. The doctor thing is still a little fuzzy. Eh! No doctor! But I do want to be a vet tech and then i can take care of tons of animals and that will help with the nesting phase.
By the time I am done with school I will either die of old age or the second coming will come.
I think this is my best plan yet.
I definitely need a ceiling fan.
Maybe I should take interior design classes too. My house can use some major help in the decor category. Do you think my brain can handle all of this knowledge?
OH YA! I also want to be a seminary teacher.
I hope nobody actually read this or got this far. I feel like I am rambling now. LOL
Time to end this.
good night!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That's a lot of school. When do you plan on taking care of your children? You're spending too much time learning to take care of them, not enough time actually doing it! Also, where is all this education money comming from? Hopefully a ceiling fan would make you actually think about things and not just dream about them. =) I hope at least you were able to sleep after writing all this down. Sometimes I have to do that. By the way, you spelled "of" with a g.

    ReplyDelete