One Day Older and Wiser Too

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

How do you know how much your child loves you? By how hard he head butts!

Proof of Ammon's Love


Ammon just loves to head butt and he only head butts the people he really LOVES! It is the true sign of his affection for you. The more black and blue your face is by the end of day the more Ammon loves you! HOW DO I MAKE IT STOP??? I wish there is a way for me to show him that he is going to hurt himself if he keeps on doing it! Maybe it's a boy thing?

1 comment:

  1. I hope Ammon doesn't decide he loves me too much! I don't know what to do, The Book only says that it is normal and not to worry about him hurting himself. It says nothing about him hurting you! Sorry, I only have answers from books.

    ReplyDelete